Friday, April 8, 2016

Designer Pillow,Home Decor Art "Crazy Daisy Reversible Pillow" by California Designer Melanie Birk

Add some splash to your room with the vibrant color and spontaneity of this envelope style pillow. Based on an original mixed media piece, it is finished with optional, two-toned French tassels. Reverse: ikat pattern in tangerine and multicolor ribbon. Specify tassel choice above. 18"X18" 100% cotton. Down/poly insert. 

 Click HERE for pricing and  to view the pillow reversed.

 Visit http://melaniebirk.com to view my colorful paintings.

 Visit bluethistlearts.com to view my line of CLOTHING and ACCESSORIES.


 



 Find out what's happening BEHIND THE SCENES at
 Blue Thistle  Arts.
 This week I'm sharing photos a few photos of my home in Santa Fe,
 which illustrates my love of color, art and pattern, and sharing a few  design  tips!! Click HERE for a tour!!




No comments:

Post a Comment